Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mr Bigglesworth




On Saturday morning the doorbell rang. When we opened it there was no-one there, but there was this little fellow. Matt named him 'Mr Bigglesworth' after Dr Evil's cat in Austin Powers. I think he was a robin, or rather he still is a robin. It's been good looking after him - he's even been coming to work with me. When a colleague mentioned that a lady in reception volunteered for an animal sanctuary though I jumped at the chance to see him taken by a place that can rehabilitate him properly. He's thrived while he's been with us, but he's only a couple of days away from flying, and he couldn't come to work with me then :) The sanctuary came to collect him this afternoon and it was a little sad to see him go, but I'm really happy he'll have a better chance now. And we get to visit him on Saturday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home