Monday, December 18, 2006

Far from wasted

We were supposed to be on a boat on the way to Bilbao right now, but Matt unfortunatley didn't get the time off. The time has been far from wasted though, since it gave us the unexpected opportunity to catch up with James and Lig after not seeing them for far too long and far far too long respectively.

Having some time off this week has also meant that I've had a chance to finish of my European Computer Driving Licence ahead of time. I did two exams today, one of which I was a bit nervous of as it was on Access, a programme I've never used in the real world. Needn't have worried though - I got 97%, hurray! 92% for the other one too, so pretty chuffed all in all. Off now to spend some quality time with the gerbils and the laundry :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was a real treat to catch up with you and Matt on what turned out to be an unbelievably beautiful and sunny day! Hooray for random meetings (and apologies for not linking Hastings and Brighton in my mind)!

2:17 PM  
Blogger maz said...

No worries - good to see you both :)

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home