Friday, June 06, 2008

I finally managed to log in

Wow - I haven't been blogging in a while due to a lack of time added to my inability to log in when the host changed something. Looks like it's all good now. My current teaching contract is ending soon, and I'm loath to abandon all the resources I put onto my Moodle area, so I'm trying to decide now whether to set up a website for them, a new blog, or adapt this old blog for them.

In other news, Matt and I have finally got on with it and set a date for the wedding. It only took five years since we got engaged. We've booked the Hastings Museum for the ceremony in July 2009. Coolio.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey maz! How ya diddlin? Your site needs an update my dear!

Hope you job is going well. Say hello to mat & toger for me.

Cheers,

Dan

5:16 AM  
Blogger maz said...

Duly updated :) Matt says hi back. Job really good - hard but will get easier when new guy starts in january and I can drop some hours.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home